1 x Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
1 x Large Onion, diced
1 x Clove of Garlic, crushed
1/4 Jar Jalapenos, chopped
2 x Red Chillies, chopped
1 x Red Pepper, chopped into chunks
1 x Pack of Lean Minced Beef
1 x Tin of Red Kidney Beans
Salt & Pepper
1 Small Squeeze Tomato Puree
1 x tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 /2 x tsp Cayanne Pepper
1 x tsp Chilli Flakes
1. Cook the onions, garlic and red pepper in a frying pan.
2. Add in the tomato puree.
3. Remove from frying pan and put into seperate pan.
4. Fry mince beef with salt and pepper. When cooked, add to the onion mix.
5. Add tinned tomatoes to the pan.
6. Add Worcestershire sauce, tobasco sauce, cayanne pepper, chilli flakes, chopped chillis, jalapenos to the mixture.
7. Add kidney beans last.
Serve with boiled rice or piled on top of cheesy nachos straight out of the oven.